Rather than do a big, long post, I thought I would do a visual list of what I’ve been up to lately..
1. Balcony Garden. I am learning to grow things.
2. A Blue Jay named, “Ninja”. We tamed him.
3. New collages. I hope they will be on par with “Storehouse” (which I consider my best one).
4. I am attempting to make the baby wrap on the cover of this book with an adorable brown and white mushroom fabric. I am not the best sewer, but I am trying. It is for my oldest friend who is having her first baby any time now. We were little hippie chicas together back in the day (the mid-90’s). 😉
5. I am reading this book: Dandelion Wine by: Ray Bradbury
6. I want to read this one: The Mouse Woman Trilogy by: Christie Harris
7. Game of Thrones.
8. Magic. I’m into it lately..
10. The Granny Square. Next on my list after 1) gardening (in progress) and 2) embroidery (fits and starts).
Whew! How about you?