I am honored to have received the One Lovely Blog Award from my blogger friend John Clinock over at his blog Art Rat Cafe where John shares his art, poems, photos and musings. He comes highly recommended! Thank you John.
As part of my acceptance of this award I agree to share 7 random things about myself, nominate up to 15 blogs that I enjoy, and notify my nominees. Well, I can’t think of 15 at the moment, but there is one blog that I really would like to nominate.
A Decent Sparrow is a true friend of mine and one of the kindest and loveliest people I have met! On her blog she shares her thoughts on life and family and doesn’t skimp on the funny! She is a gem. Please do check her out!
Okay, now 7 random facts about me…
1) I have a fondness for puppets, pranks, bad jokes and all manner of tomfoolery. Maybe I was a comedian or a fool in a past life..
2) I don’t wear makeup, or nail polish or dye my hair, or wear heels.. (to my daughter’s dismay!)
3) I am a Virgo. My birthday will be soon. I get stupid excited about my birthdays. I think I still will even when I’m an old lady!
4) George is my favorite Beatle.
5) My current favorite colors are lavender, light blues and grey.
6) When I’m stressed out I shop for mugs and teacups. I’m also what I call a “tea poser” – I pose like I like tea more .. but I can’t remember when I’ve actually finished a cup of tea! When given the choice I always drink coffee.
7) Random childhood memory: When I was a little girl my favorite thing to do was play on a strip of broken sidewalk in my backyard, I called The Crooked Road. I made up fairy tales about this road. I didn’t have a playhouse so I actually played in the doghouse! The dog didn’t mind.
..and that concludes seven random facts about me. Until next time folks!